Escape with a sublime piano collection of the most popular and relaxing music of all time. Peace of mind is just a moment away.
Pianist Avis Romm performs works by Mozart, Bach, Chopin, Debussy, Beethoven and more.
Chockfull, every track is an all-time hit that makes for a great listen.
BTW, Avis is not only a talented pianist but also wife of legendary trumpeter Ronald Romm, an original member of Canadian Brass.
1. Prelude in C major from The Well Tempered Clavier (Bach) 2:05
2. Theme and Variations on "Ah vous dirai-je Maman" (Mozart) 3:35
3. Moonlight Sonata - Adagio sostenuto (Beethoven) 6:10
4. Arabesque No. 1 (Debussy) 4:12
5. Fur Elise (Beethoven) 3:14
6. Reverie (Debussy) 4:07
7. Prelude in E minor, Op. 28, No. 4 (Chopin) 2:05
8. Clair de Lune (Debussy) 4:07
9. The Girl with the Flaxen Hair (Debussy) 2:18
10. Traumerei (Schumann) 2:35
11. Minuet in G (Beethove) 2:15
12. Polonaise in G minor (Bach) 0:57
13. Minuet in F major, K. 2 (Mozart) 1:14
14. About Foreign Lands & People (Schumann) 2:11
15. Minuet 1 in G major (Bach) 1:29
16. Minuet in D minor (Bach) 0:50
17. Two Part Invention No. 8 in F major (Bach) 1:00
18. Sonata in C major "sonata facile" (Mozart) 11:56
19. Melody (Schumann) 1:22
20. Raindrop Prelude (Chopin) 5:59
Total time 63:32
The printed music for these pieces is available in our online store in the Essential Masters series at http://www.openingday.com/categories/SHEET-MUSIC-%26-SONGBOOK-CENTRE/Piano-%26-PVG-Products/Classics-for-Piano/?sort=featured&page=3
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.